For the hiker or hunter:
- Mystery Ranch Marshall Backpack
- King’s 2 person tent – perfect for backpacking and hunts
- JetBoil – portable compact the best damn stove for your pack
- Dude Wipes – to keep your dude clean
- Filet knife – Great for fish or big game
- Victorinox field dressing kit – recommend by one of the top wild game chefs!
- Meat Grinder
- Vacuum Sealer
- Lead sled rifle shooting rest
- Garmin watch
- Heather’s Choice Meals & Snacks – the best, high quality and tasting meals/snacks.
Perfect for camping or kicking it in the backyard while grilling:
- Corn Hole – Get custom made ones with names/logos/design made here!
- Light up rings for corn hole – awesome for night games or camping.
- Carrying case for his corn hole
- If you wanna go big: Traeger, smoker.
- Tim Wells Slock Master Blow Dart Gun -For real, you dad probably had a blow dart gun once upon a time and NEEDS a big boy one
- Fly/Bug-A-salt Gun – The best way get those pesky flies. *Caution: they may leave doors open just to let more in so they can shoot them*
- Portable, Inflatable Hot Tub – Fancy like natty’s in a styrofoam cup!
If he loves to fish or be on the water:
- Recurve Fishing Bow – So, he can shoot fish with a bow.
- Reel for Fishing Bow – So, he can “easily” reel in the said fish he shot with bow.
- Tackle box – Not for bow fishing, just fishing. Super nice!
- Portable waterproof speaker – Tune-age
- Reef (comfy AF) Flip Flops – good-looking, comfy flip-flops. Did your grandma call them “thongs” too growing up?!
- Cooler – Keep his drinks cool. See styrofoam cup reference above.
Don’t forget to shop local and small businesses! Some of our favorites for dad are:
Bairds Beard Oil – The BEST beard oil!
Fellas Chop Shop – The best haircuts and beard trims. You have to checkout their locations, they are insane!
Rise and Shed – Kick-ass apparel and subscription box!
Train to Hunt – For subscriptions and challenges to help him, train to hunt!
SHOP THE SOME OF THE MENTIONS BY CLICKING IMAGE BELOW OR LINKS ABOVE:
Affiliate Disclaimer. Article may contain affiliate links. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting RECKONING LLC.