Join Brittney as she sits down to share a life update since Season 3 and what they have been up to as a family. Saying THANK YOU for all your support, love and prayers! This leads into the topic of the episode. . . 5 things or practices that I’ve done that have improved my life for the better. Allowing me to show up as the best version of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually for not only myself but my family plus my business.
These habits and thought processes have dramatically improved my well-being and the obstacles that have come my way while also pursuing my passions and dreams. I hope by sharing them with you, you may implement some of them to help you or learn a lesson along the way by listening.
Want episode videos, recipes, exclusive content, and discount codes?!
TO READ EPISODE SHOW NOTES, TAKEAWAYS, AND SHOP THE EPISODE, KEEP SCROLLING!
5 things or practices that I’ve done that have improved my life for the better.
Audit Yourself + Journal
- Audit yourself: Figure out the pillars that make you the best version and when you feel blah.
What my Daily Journal Outline looks like:
- Short to do list
- Good vibes/prayers
- The mood / set the tone for the day
- Grateful for
- High Vibe aka you are best when you are embodying what.
Do hard shit and work on your mindset
- You are going to have bad days, adjust.
- Show up and shut up
- Read books or listen to audio books and podcasts. Faves: Winning by Tim Grover
- work on who you surround yourself with and the content you are consuming. Take an audit.
Taking care of myself and deciding to make a change even when it seemed easier to not.
- Move my body: Walking, Finding a program that works for me so you don’t have to think about it, just go through the motions. Recommendations: MTN Tough (great for hunters and athletes) Caroline Girvan, on YouTube for FREE. My weightloss story here.
- Eat right: Focus on your Protein, Veggies, Fruits and Portions
- Cut back on alcohol: Find something to replace that routine or be more mindful. I personally really love MTN OPS Slumber Drink or the Gummies. I enjoy a glass of Tart Cherry Juice too, it tastes similar to wine and has many health benefits.
- Be consistent: Build up your consistency
Be calm & present
- Because you have done the above you can be these things
- Set hours for yourself for phone, tech, etc.
- When you are with your people, be with your people
- Reach out to someone
Learn to trust the process while taking aligned action
- Here is the deal, life is fuck hard. It will through curve balls. You have to learn to breathe through it and trust the process — Britt tells a story of journaling about losing clients and then now realizing the why, having gratitude for the hard shit.
BUT that doesn’t mean be stagnant, keep going ❤️
OTHER EPISODE MENTIONS:
MTN OPS for the best supplements and gear use code BRITT for 20% OFF your order!
CAMOFIRE for 50-70% Off On Hunting Gear From Stealthcam, Vortex, Mystery Ranch and more!
TONIC SITE SHOP for customized website designs, use code RECKONING15 for 15% OFF!
Affiliate Disclaimer. Show Notes may contain affiliate links. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting RECKONING LLC.
Production music courtesy of www.epidemicsound.com